skip to main | skip to sidebar

Chris' Blog

Sometimes I think. Sometimes I write about what I think. Sometimes You read it. That's about it.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

I'm hooked


I just wanted to keep everyone updated with my current list of vices. This week my main vice is Table Tennis. Yeah, sure, go ahead and play it. You won't get hooked, I promise. Consider yourself warned.
Posted by Chris and Holly at 8:33 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2007 (7)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (5)
  • ►  2006 (43)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2005 (17)
    • ▼  December (6)
      • Adoption Blog is live!
      • God is Dead?
      • The Church?
      • I'm hooked
      • Happy Holidays!
      • Deconstructing the Rapture
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (3)

Chris And Holly's Adoption Blog

  • peace for your journey little one

Blogs I Read

  • Pomopete's blog
  • Brandon Anderson
  • Tony Jones - Theoblogy
  • The Edge Church Think Tank
  • Travis Johnson
  • Mike McMullin
  • Nick Connell
  • Sabrina
  • Joel's Rock for the Masses
  • Saint Royce
  • Josh Butcher
  • Derek
  • God's Politics (Jim Wallis)
  • Johnny Baker
  • Emergent Blog
  • Andrew Jones
  • House Church Blog

Spirituality and Culture Links

  • Relevant Magazine
  • The Ooze

What I'm Reading

What I'm Reading


What I'm Listening To

What I'm Listening To



About Me

Chris and Holly
a family exploring the best parts of life through adoption.
View my complete profile