Sometimes I think. Sometimes I write about what I think. Sometimes You read it. That's about it.
that's better...keep up the good work
great post!
I've been moved... the post was nearly as thought-provoking as a SonLife Radio spot.
Please Josh, don't put me in their league. I, a humble servant of the Lord am not worthy of the fame of my brothers at Sonlife. I can only dream of reaching the enlightenment of SonLife. Thanks though, I am flattered.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
that's better...keep up the good work
great post!
I've been moved... the post was nearly as thought-provoking as a SonLife Radio spot.
Please Josh, don't put me in their league. I, a humble servant of the Lord am not worthy of the fame of my brothers at Sonlife. I can only dream of reaching the enlightenment of SonLife. Thanks though, I am flattered.
Post a Comment