Monday, May 01, 2006

Theologian Quiz

Everyone else has done this, and, since I would jump off a bridge if everyone else did it, I decided to take the quiz. I was a little upset that Moltmann didn't take the top spot. I like him.




Anselm

73%

J�rgen Moltmann

73%

Martin Luther

67%

Friedrich Schleiermacher

53%

Charles Finney

53%

John Calvin

47%

Paul Tillich

40%

Jonathan Edwards

40%

Karl Barth

40%

Augustine

20%

Which theologian are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

3 comments:

Randomly Royce said...

Schaunelle and I are a little upset at Moltmann's family right now.

Peter Zefo said...

Do you need a kick in the ass every couple of weeks to get you to post something new and interesting?

Paul said...

I'll have to look this quiz up. Ewww, I hope I don't have much Tillich, Barth or Schliermacher!

Good going on the high Luther component!

Poor Augustine!