Thursday, October 06, 2005

Theological worldview

Following after my friend Pomopete, I decided to see what I believe according to the survey found at www.quizfarm.com. Well, here's what it says that I believe:

Emergent/Postmodern 82%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan 75%

Charismatic/Pentecostal 57%

Neo orthodox 54%

Classical Liberal 50%

Reformed Evangelical 39%

Modern Liberal 32%

Roman Catholic 29%

Fundamentalist 14%



This is a proud day for me, fundamentalist is the dead last category in my profile. Hallelujah. Oh wait, I guess I can't get too excited, I still have a 14% chance of becoming a fundamentalist! I am proud to say that the first three are emergent, weslyan and pentecostal. I guess I know who I am now, or do I. The one thing that my youth ministry experience has taught is that labels suck. I am in agreement I guess with the survey, but here's my own analysis of the survey:

Christian 100%

That's pretty much it.

1 comment:

Chriswab said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.