Monday, February 20, 2006
I'm addicted. I have recently discovered the joys of Podcasts and thought I would get a little help from my friends out there. I am including a listing of the Podcasts that I currently subscribe to (so that you can get to know me better and we can become the bestest of friends), but I need your input. Have a favorite podcast that I should check out? Let me know.*
- Imago Dei Community Church - Pastor Rick McKinley from Portland. This is the Church home of Donald Miller for all of you Postmodern junkies out there.
- Mosaic Los Angeles This is the home of Erwin McManus' Church in LA. Holly and I went this past summer to the Pasadena campus. Good stuff.
- NPR Pop Culture Update I listen to this because I am a Republican.
- The Relevant Podcast This is a Podcast from Relevant Magazine. They had Derek Webb on last week. Good stuff.
- xxxchurch Great stuff. If you've never seen the "Kittens" video, download it now!
- Youth Specialties Exactly what it sounds like.
- simply youth ministry Podcast from Doug Fields and friends. (Don't tell my friends in Energent that I listen to this.)
*Please no ultra-conservative political podcasts. I don't think I can take much more of the madness.